By CTLE Seafood, Inc., Jun 24 2017 07:07AM
We are pleased to inform and update the following:
- Atlantic Mackerel WR - our season is going to start in July. The quality of the product will be much better after middle of July as the meat texture will be firm, less redfeed and high fat content over 20%. The main from late July to the end of season (September) will be 400-600 grams. Contact us.
- Atlantic Mackerel HG - the fishing for H&G Seafrozen Trawl caught has started. The current size is 200+ grams, fat content is 12-14%, the meat is soft and suitable for canning. The meat will firm up and the content will continue to increase every week. After middle of July the fat content will be over 20% + and fish will be suitable for filleting. We will have around 400-500 MT landing every week. The size will also increase to 300+ grams after middle of July.
- Brown Crab - season for Brown crab is expected to start from end of July or early August. Whole Cooked Frozen Brown Crab.
- Chilean King Crab - Season for Chilean King Crab will start in Chile from late July. Whole Cooked Frozen Chilean King Crab.
- Chum Salmon HG / Pink Salmon HG / Sockeye Salmon HG - the season is expected to start sometime in July.
- California Squid - we have landings on and off currently. The main season is expected to start around August or September.
- Argentine Red Shrimp HOSO - The season has started. Please contact us. Seafrozen HOSO Red Shrimp.
- Atlantic Salmon Heads - Currently available.
- Vannamei Shrimps HLSO - Currently available.
- Ribbonfish WR Hook Caught - Currently available.
- Atlantic Scallop Meat - Currently available.
For any other products, please feel free to contact us.